Salamander Guesthouse is located on the border of the National Park Slovak Paradise, in the part of Palcmanska Maša of the village of Dedinky-Mlynky.
We offer pleasant accommodation in the beautiful surroundings of the Slovak Paradise. Our guests have eleven rooms and two suites available, and a restaurant as well as a summer terrace with fireplace.
The guesthouse is a good starting point for walking into the gorges and plateaus of the Slovak Paradise and cycling tours in the area Gemer and Spiš (Ice Cave of Dobšiná, Betliar, Krásna Hôrka, and Spiš Castle).
In the winter months, the guesthouse is an ideal place for skiing - the surrounding offers several major ski resorts.
The guesthouse is equipped with two four-bed suites, seven double-bed rooms with extra beds and three double-bed rooms, with a total of 31 beds and 13 extra beds available.
- Eleven rooms and two suites;
- All rooms with private bathrooms, toilets, television and telephone;
- Beautiful surroundings of the Slovak Paradise;
- Convenient location for hiking, cycling and skiing;
- Modern restaurant and coffee house, a summer terrace with fireplace.
- Sauna, fitness centre and massage services;
- Table tennis, bicycles, billiards;
- Fax, currency exchange, information centre;
- Ski rental and service.
|Room name||Beds||Extra beds||Price - adult||Price - child||Price - extra bed|
|Double-bed room||2||0||22,00 EUR||22,00 EUR||-|
|Double-bed room with one extra bed||2||1||22,00 EUR||22,00 EUR||14,00 EUR|
|Suite||4||2||22,00 EUR||22,00 EUR||14,00 EUR|
|Three-bed room with two extra beds||3||2||22,00 EUR||22,00 EUR||14,00 EUR|
Have a look at our exclusive packages!